Annual giving is the lifeblood of our sport programs and departmental initiatives. Foundation members are able to receive benefits based on their annual giving within the athletics drive year.
- Red Wolves Foundation Fund
For members interested in increasing their annual giving and/or enhancing the state-of-the-art resources made available daily to our student-athletes, consider a gift to the Red Wolves Foundation Fund. The proceeds from this fund are used to support enrichment resources. Academic services, sports medicine, strength & conditioning, mental health services, as well as nutrition are a few of several areas of support that comprise the Red Wolves’ enrichment resources. All donations to this fund are 100% tax-deductible.
- What factors into my donor level?
- Seat gifts (Donation amounts required for seating, all premium seating)
- Philanthropic gifts (22RWF, one-time gifts above and beyond seating donations)
- Sport-specific gifts (Unrestricted gifts to sports, booster clubs)
- Major Gifts (Facility gifts, scholarship gifts, planned gifts)
- How is my ranking determined?
- First by donor level, and then by priority points.
- Priority Points
Earn priority points through gifts made to and engagement with Arkansas State Athletics. Priority points will be utilized as the second tier to our ranking system. Members will be placed within their membership levels and then ranked by priority points within each level. The Red Wolves Foundation will award 1 Point Per $100 to the Red Wolves Foundation. This includes:
- Seating Donations
- Booster Club Membership Contributions
- Gifts made to – Red Wolves Foundation Fund, Sport-Specific Funds, Capital Projects, Scholarship
Priority points are added to a donor’s account once payment is received. Priority points will be calculated and donors will be reordered based on their cumulative priority point total every July, November and February. Although the minimum standards of priority points have been set, the Athletics Department is continuing to review and finalize different methods in which donors can earn priority points and will communicate those prior to the 2023-2024 renewal period.
All-American, Hall of Honor, Olympian and Legacy members will be invited to enjoy exclusive sport-specific experiences throughout the year while Hall of Honor, Olympian and Legacy members will be invited to an annual curated special event for members only.
A recent example of the annual special event is Night in the North. An evening dedicated to celebrating all of our sport programs while enjoying a progressive dining experience and interacting with Arkansas State Athletics administrators, coaches, and student-athletes.